Aug 11, 2011

I want to go back to SUU!

So today I am pretty dang sad.  Everyone is buying cute things for their dorms and apartments and is getting ready to move away from home.  I wish so badly that I was going back to suu again.  I really love it down there and I am going to miss seeing Devan Chavez and Jennifer Anderson every day.  Hopefully my job will allow me to visit them all of the time.  For once I wish that I was going to school again.  That has never happened to me before!  This fall I will be spending my time working at Carters and then in the spring I plan on going to slcc for a semester. If any of you visit in salt lake, call me!  I wish all of you the best during your fall semester. :)  I am super jealous!!

1 comment:

  1. glad im on here! ha i miss you roommatey. your blog is adorbsss by the way ♥mich

    ReplyDelete