May 5, 2011

Goodbye Cedar, Hello Salt Lake

I love this guy
Miss him already

my roommate!!
i miss her crazy self

jennifer i miss you girl!
i can't wait for our summer adventures.

Yesterday I left Cedar City and it was one of the harder things I had to do in life!  It was really difficult saying goodbye to some of my best friends.  I don't know if I am going to return to SUU next year so I don't know when I will see some of them again.  Hugs were exchanged and tears were shed and it was not fun at all.  I miss Devan Chavez, Michelle Klenke, and Jennifer Anderson a lot! Thanks for all of the fun memories guys. I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm your newest blog follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad i ran across your blog. you are so cute and it looks like you had such a great experience at suu.

    ReplyDelete