May 1, 2011

Peeps!

Most people already know how much I love peeps. The day that peeps come out in stores I purchase two packages- one chick and one bunny. One of my favorite things about Easter is peeps. I always look forward to the clearance sale on Easter candy because then I buy tons for just half price. The best way to eat a peep is to open the package and let it get stale for a day or two...it tastes so much better that way. Now that Easter is over I have to wait until Halloween for peeps to come out again. For now, I will cherish the six packages that I have in my room. :)

my roommate michelle bought me teeny stuffed peeps.
i am proud to say that she is now addicted to peeps as well.
thank you mich! i love them.

1 comment:

  1. "Look what I do with my salsa: I put it up against the window and I smash it."
    I already commented on this post and now it's gone. WEIRD!

    ReplyDelete